Delivery & Shipping Policy
- Upon order payment confirmation, our delivery is 3-5 working days for West Malaysia and 3-7 working days for East Malaysia (Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Public Holidays). Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses.
- Once your orders have been picked up by our assigned courier company, tracking codes would be available and then you can track the delivery status of your orders via the links provided below:
Go to http://www.citylinkexpress.com/my/tracking.aspx, key in your tracking number in the “Track Shipment” column and then tab “Track”
Go to https://www.tnt.com/express/en_my/site/shipping-tools/tracking.html, key in your Shipment number in the “Shipment Number” column and then tab “Search”
- Shipping Charges are as following:
Shipping charge of RM12 will be applied West Malaysia.
Shipping charge of RM20 will be applied to East Malaysia.
- DrBelter Malaysia will not be responsible for orders signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by an incorrect delivery address to us.
- As much as we would love to deliver overseas, all purchases made on the DrBelter Malaysia eStore will be delivered to local addresses within Malaysia only.